- Do You Prefer the Charm of an Existing Home?When homebuyers begin their research, they want to see all their available options! In many cases, they will include both new construction and existing homes in their search; but is a new construction home really the house of their dreams? According to a recent survey by Zillow, of the 38% of total buyers that added […]
- The Difference Having a Professional on Your Side MakesIn today’s fast-paced world, where answers are a Google search away, there are some who may wonder what the benefits of hiring a real estate professional to help them in their home search are. The truth is, with the addition of more information, comes more confusion. Shows like Property Brothers, Fixer Upper and the dozens […]
- What is the Cost of Waiting Until Next Year to Buy? [INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights: The cost of waiting to buy is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices and interest rates were to increase over a period of time. Freddie Mac predicts interest rates to rise to 5.1% by the end of 2019. CoreLogic predicts home prices to appreciate by 4.8% over the next 12 months. If you are ready and willing to bu […]
- Last Chance! Homes are a Bargain Compared to Historic NormsA loaf of bread used to be a nickel. A movie ticket was a dime. Not anymore. Houses were also much less expensive than they are now. Inflation raised the price of all three of those items, along with the price of almost every other item we purchase. The reason we can still afford to […]
- Selling Your Home? Make Sure the Price is Right!If you’ve ever watched “The Price is Right,” you know that the only way to win is to be the one to correctly guess the price of the item you want without going over! That means your guess must be just slightly under the retail price. In today’s shifting real estate market, where more inventory […]
- Buying a Home Young is the Key to Building WealthHomeowners who purchase their homes before the age of 35 are better prepared for retirement at age 60, according to a new Urban Institute study. The organization surveyed adults who turned 60 or 61 between 2003 and 2015 for their data set. “Today’s older adults became homeowners at a younger age than today’s young adults. […]
- Buying a House This Year? This Should Be Your 1st Step!In many markets across the country, the number of buyers searching for their dream homes outnumbers the number of homes for sale. This has led to a competitive marketplace where buyers often need to stand out. One way to show that you are serious about buying your dream home is to get pre-qualified or pre-approved for a […]
- The Cost Across Time [INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights: With interest rates still around 4.5%, now is a great time to look back at where rates have been over the last 40 years. Rates are projected to climb to 5.0% by this time next year according to Freddie Mac. The impact your interest rate makes on your monthly mortgage cost is significant! Lock in a low rate now while you can!
- Do You Prefer the Charm of an Existing Home?
Upcoming Events in Cary and Surrounding Towns
No upcoming events
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow Real Estate and Real Life in Cary on WordPress.com