- 25% of Homes with a Mortgage are Now Equity Rich!Rising home prices have been in the news a lot lately and much of the focus has been on whether home prices are accelerating too quickly, as well as how sustainable the growth in prices really is. One of the often-overlooked benefits of rising prices, however, is the impact that they have on a homeowner’s […]
- Home Prices: The Difference 5 Years MakesCoreLogic recently released their Home Price Index Report. One of the key indicators used in the report to determine the health of the housing market was home price appreciation. CoreLogic focused on appreciation from July 2013 to July 2018 to show how prices over the last five years have fared. The graph below was created to show the […]
- If You Are Thinking of Selling You Must Act NOW!If you thought about selling your house this year, now more than ever may be the time to do it! The inventory of homes for sale is well below historic norms and buyer demand is skyrocketing. We were still in high school when we learned about the concept of supply and demand, so we understand that the […]
- Is Buying a Home Really More Stressful Than Planning a Wedding? [INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights: According to a new survey from Open Listings, 62% of Americans ages 25-54 believe that buying a home is more stressful than planning a wedding. Many young couples are saving for a wedding and a home at the same time. The average US wedding now costs 66% of a median home down payment, according to The Knot.
- Are Homebuyers Starting to Hit the ‘Pause’ Button?For the last several years, buyer demand has far exceeded the housing supply available for sale. This low supply and high demand have led to home prices appreciating by an average of 6.2% annually since 2012. With this being said, three of the four major reports used to measure buyer activity have revealed that purchasing […]
- Home Prices Have Appreciated 6.9% in 2018Between 1987 and 1999, which is often referred to as the ‘Pre-Bubble Period,’ home prices grew at an average of 3.6% according to the Home Price Expectation Survey. Every month, the economists at CoreLogic release the results of their Home Price Insights Report, which includes the actual year-over-year change in prices across the country and […]
- NAR Reports Show It’s A Great Time to Sell!We all realize that the best time to sell anything is when the demand for that item is high and the supply of that item is limited. The last two major reports issued by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) revealed information that suggests that right now continues to be a great time to sell your house. […]
- 4 Reasons Why Fall Is A Great Time to Buy A Home!Here are four great reasons to consider buying a home today instead of waiting. 1. Prices Will Continue to Rise CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Insights report reveals that home prices have appreciated by 6.2% over the last 12 months. The same report predicts that prices will continue to increase at a rate of 5.1% over the next year. […]
- 25% of Homes with a Mortgage are Now Equity Rich!
Upcoming Events in Cary and Surrounding Towns
No upcoming events
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow Real Estate and Real Life in Cary on WordPress.com