- The Cost of Waiting: Interest Rates Edition [INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights: Interest rates are projected to increase steadily heading into 2019. The higher your interest rate, the more money you end up paying for your home and the higher your monthly payment will be. Rates are still low right now. Don’t wait until rates hit 5% to start searching for your dream home!
- Moving up Is MORE Affordable Now Than Almost Any Other Time in 40 YearsIf you are considering selling your current home, to either move up to a larger home or into a home in an area that better suits your current family needs, great news was just revealed. Last week, Trulia posted a blog, Not Your Father’s Housing Market, which examined home affordability over the last 40+ years […]
- 7 Factors to Consider When Choosing A Home to Retire InAs more and more baby boomers enter retirement age, the question of whether or not to sell their homes and move will become a hot topic. In today’s housing market climate, with low available inventory in the starter and trade-up home categories, it makes sense to evaluate your home’s ability to adapt to your needs […]
- You Can Save for a Down Payment Faster Than You Think!Saving for a down payment is often the biggest hurdle for a first-time homebuyer. Depending on where you live, median income, median rents, and home prices all vary. So, we set out to find out how long it would take to save for a down payment in each state. Using data from the United States […]
- 4 Reasons Spring is a Great Time to Buy a Home!Here are four great reasons to consider buying a home today instead of waiting. Prices Will Continue to Rise CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Index reports that home prices have appreciated by 6.6% over the last 12 months. The same report predicts that prices will continue to increase at a rate of 4.3% over the next year. The bottom […]
- The Difference an Hour Will Make This Spring [INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights: Don’t forget to set your clocks forward this Sunday, March 11th at 2:00 AM EST in observance of Daylight Saving Time. Unless of course, you are a resident of Arizona or Hawaii! Every hour in the United States: 614 homes are sold, 81 homes regain equity (meaning they are no longer underwater on their mortgage), and the median home price rises […]
- A New Housing Bubble Forming…Not Before 2024!A recent report by CoreLogic revealed that U.S. home values appreciated by more than 37% over the last five years. Some are concerned that this is evidence we may be on the verge of another housing “boom & bust” like the one we experienced from 2006-2008. Recently, several housing experts weighed in on the subject […]
- Home Prices: The Difference 5 Years MakesThe economists at CoreLogic recently released a special report entitled, Evaluating the Housing Market Since the Great Recession. The goal of the report was to look at economic recovery since the Great Recession of December 2007 through June 2009. One of the key indicators used in the report to determine the health of the housing […]
- The Cost of Waiting: Interest Rates Edition [INFOGRAPHIC]
Upcoming Events in Cary and Surrounding Towns
No upcoming events
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow Real Estate and Real Life in Cary on WordPress.com